To place a blind ship order via website:
1. Go to www.educationalcoin.com and login to your wholesale account. Don’t have a wholesale account? Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org to set one up.
2. Add item/s to your order then select proceed to checkout.
3. Select your billing address.
4. Select ship to a different address. Input the ship to address.
5. On the next step you have two blind ship options:
A. Blind/Drop ship: Provide your own shipping label. Once selected a section will open up where you can attach your
shipping label and packing list if you choose to include one.
B. Blind/Drop ship: No label – Once selected you will see below the shipping options and charges. You then just select
the one you would like to use. We will use our accounts with your name and your return address on the label. You
still have the option to include a packing list.
6. Select payment options
7. Review and place order
What we will do:
1. You will receive an email to acknowledge your order. Most orders are shipped by the next day. We will contact you promptly if we have any questions about an order.
2. We will bill via your pre-arranged payment method, fill the order, pack it, and ship it to your customer. If there is a document to put inside, we’ll do that. If we are paying for shipping, you will be billed exactly what we pay. We get a good UPS discount rate.
3. The same day of shipping you will receive an email with your invoice attached showing the order and the shipping address along with payment and tracking info.
What charges apply:
$90 and up- no charge. Under $90- adds a $5.00 service charge
What we do not do:
1. We do not put our name or contact info anywhere in or on the package.
2. We make no contact with your customers.
A word about out-of-stock-items and price changes- We have a large inventory and our pricing tends to be fairly stable as a whole, but periodically we do run out of some things, and prices do change, so it is a good idea to speak with us when you are choosing items to offer to make sure inventory is adequate and pricing is confirmed. We will eventually get to know what you are offering and in most cases we’ll contact you in advance if we see some change coming up. If you give us a call we can discuss your plans and answer any questions you might have. Best time to call is 9 am to 3 pm, Eastern Time.