In 1517, Martin Luther’s act of protest ignited a religious movement that would consume Europe for the next 150 years. This remarkable collection features genuine silver coins that circulated in Europe during the Protestant Reformation and the subsequent period of religious conflict known today as the Thirty Years’ War.
- Europe’s Crisis of Faith: The Protestant Reformation and the Wars of Religion
- The Grandeur That Was Rome
- The Mystery of the Book of Revelation: Which Roman Emperor is the Antichrist?
- Greece Wants to Cut its Bills in Half? It Wouldn’t be the First Time.
- Love & Death on February 14: The St. Valentine’s Day Coin